Due to Covid-19 a few changes have been made.
- First and foremost- Please stay home if you are experiencing signs of Covid-19.
- Per WA State Agritourism Covid-19 Requirements as of August 28, 2020. Masks will be required. Outdoor operations must ensure six feet of physical social distancing between customers (except for members of same household).
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
- This year we will not be providing hot choc., apple cider, or concessions.
- We will not be having the fire pit going. We can not meet social distancing guidelines around the fire pit.
- We will no longer be offering the wagon ride. We can not meet Wa State Requirements to offer a wagon ride.
- We will not be having the picture boards for picture opportunities.
- Gift shop will be limited to one household at a time. We have installed a new cashier stand at the exit, to pay for your tree, in order to help with social distancing. Candy canes will be handed out at that time.
- We realize that getting a christmas tree is a great opportunity for families to get together, but due to our Wa State guidelines, we can not be the host for gatherings during this Pandemic.